Friday, September 7, 2012

Tonight's Monster Salad!

                                   
      Here I dug into the fridge and looked at the cupboard and put
    together another Monster Salad. My favorite way to make a
      big salad is to just grab as many colors as I can, put 'em
together, and it tastes great!


I had some romaine lettuce in there, found a cuke, tomato,
carrotts, peaches, pears, and strawberries!

Some people ask me what I use for salad dressing. I didn't use any.
I love the fruit in there and I don't feel like I need salad dressing.
Besides, salad dressing adds at least 100 calories and most dressings
you want to avoid because of the high processing.

What's great about a Monster Salad? I can eat as much as I like!

Brian Sater, Owner
Better Life Communication



No comments:

Post a Comment