Monday, May 24, 2010

How Can I Improve My Natural Health and Wellness By Eating Chocolate?

Mmmm. Chocolate. There was a lady giving it away at a table. I had to go over there. You could see people's eyes lighting up, so you knew it was the good stuff. Except this was like nothing I had tasted before. She gave me my little sample and then said, "Here, have some water." I kept tasting the chocolate after I drank the water!


The taste test hooked me. What I didn't know is how good this was for my natural health and wellness. The saleslady explained to me that her product was called TRU Chocolate. It was originally designed for obese children and diabetics. So, it had to be good for everyone.

She told me that TRU Chocolate was all natural, contained no dairy, no artificial sweeteners, and it was vegetarian friendly. Chocolate has a antioxidant count two times that of red wine and three times higher than green tea.

I also learned about ORAC scores. ORAC means Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. This sample I had was one-fourth of a piece of the product. Only one piece had a ORAC score 3040. So what did this mean to me?

ORAC value is a measurement of the antioxidant capacity fo different supplements and foods. The higher the ORAC score, the more effectively it neutralizes free radicals. Free radical damage is what can lead to age-related disease and degeneration.

Just one piece of this chocolate had a high ORAC score contributing to my better health. What's more than the herbs infused in this product and a high antioxidant level, it was also extremely effective at suppressing my appetite. The TRU Chocolate also had ingredients known to promote healthy skin and healthy teeth. Now when's the last time someone told you chocolate promoted healthy teeth?!

The lesson I learned here is to get rid of the cheap, sugar-laden chocolate bars and get chocolate that is actually good for you and tastes great. TRU Chocolate satisfies chocolate cravings and suppresses the appetite so you lose weight, has a high ORAC rating increasing your health and longevity, plus it helps your skin and gives you healthy teeth. She then showed me a liquid version of the chocolate. Wow!
Here's to your natural health and wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment