Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Autism Pill?

My last blog entry about the supplement we are using which is helping children with Autism, sparked a lot of interest! I do want to say again that we truly are seeing some dramatic changes in children with Autism using the supplement Hepol.

Hepol was designed for health and maintenance of the liver. Since the toxins we take in directly affect our systems related to our liver, Hepol helps clean out our toxic system on a daily basis.

Of course I support a complete nutritional and diet program. Someone asked me if they could only provide one thing to a child with Autism, what would it be?  I immediately said,"Hepol." You can also see my entry in this blog about how to adjust the autism diet.

I recommend taking all 90 essential nutrients for everyone, but especially for kids with Autism. I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have. You can reach me at bsate@youngevityonline.com and search Hepol at http://bsate.youngevityonline.com/

Now here is the standard, required legal disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. This is not medical advice and is not meant to replace advice from your doctor.















/

No comments:

Post a Comment