Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Super Vitamin Mineral Smoothie!

I saw someone on the Youngevity Facebook page mention that they made a smoothie with their Beyond Tangy Tangerine (BTT) supplement.

That inspired me since I make a protein smoothie almost every morning. I challenged myself to see how I could combine my supplements to make a delicious smoothie!

Here is what I came up with. First of all, I take BTT, Herbal Rainforest, and Osteo FX Plus daily. This was a great opportunity to combine these so I didn't have to drink 3 or more different drinks a day.

I got out my Magic Bullet Blender and I put about 5 cubes of crushed ice in. I then put in a scoop and a half of Beyond Tangy Tangerine. Then I add my Osteo FX Plus and my Herbal Rainforest. I mix in about a tbsp of Slimtevia (this is a stevia made from the whole plant, so no bitter aftertaste of Stevia).

I put in a tbsp of plain Greek Yogurt. I added a scoop of Vanilla Slender FX Meal Replacement Shake and frozen mixed berries. You can use whatever frozen fruit you like here. I then add Almond Milk and blend it all up. The Beyond Tangy Tangerine gives it a great extra flavor.

This Vanilla Berry Shake/Smoothie was one of the best ones I have ever had. I know it was extra good for me because it had my supplements in it as well.

I hope you like this recipe and here's to you living younger, longer!

Brian

Brian Sater, Owner
Better Life Communication
http://bsate.my90forlife.com


No comments:

Post a Comment