Monday, August 29, 2011

My Munchies Refrigerator List

I wrote that I am putting a list on my frig of things that I can eat when I get hungry which are healthy to eat. Have you ever done the refirigerator stare? That's when you're hungry, you don't know what you want to eat, and you open the frig and stare at what's in there, wondering what you're going to eat.

That's why I came up with the list because you usually will make a bad choice just staring and not knowing what you want.

So, here's what's in or around my frig right now on my list:

Canteloupe and Honeydew melon cut up in a bowl (easy to snack on).
Apples.
Baby carrots.
Blueberries.
Greek yogurt.
Peaches.
Bananas.
Almonds.
Cashews.
Pistachios.
I found some mixed nuts that had the ones above in it. Can't find it now, but I can mix these if I want.

Ok, so that's it for now, but you get the picture. You're hungry. You have food, but get the munchies and don't know what to have. Look at your list and you'll find you have a lot of healthy alternatives.

No healthy alternatives? Go shopping. Strawberries. Natural peanut butter and celery. Avocados. Dark chocolate. There are a lot of healthy foods that are great to eat.

To Your Health,

Brian



No comments:

Post a Comment