Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vitamin D and COPD?

We've heard about the benefits of Vitamin D with health and depression, but now there may be benefits for COPD sufferers.

We're now learning that Vitamin D can help improve the strength of the respiratory system and has helped people be able to exercise longer.

Studies have shown that people with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder have low levels of Vitamin D. Whether those with COPD have low Vitamin D aren't spending enough time outside or there are genetic reasons, increasing Vitamin D may help.




I have a couple of great ways to get my Vitamin D. Every day as part of getting my 90 essential nutrients, I take Osteo FX Plus as part of my YGY Healthy Start pack.


I also like to take a product by Projoba called Pollen Burst. It is a great anti-aging supplement, gives you some great energy for the day, and has Vitamin D!



You can check out these great health items at http://bsate.youngevityonline.com/ or if you want to get 30% Off the listed price, just contact me at bsate@youngevityonline.com

If you have a health question, let me know. I'll be glad to help you improve your health with vtiamin and and mineral supplementation - remember, it's without the side effects of prescription drugs!
Brian









No comments:

Post a Comment