Thursday, January 31, 2013

Which Weight Loss Shake Did You Have for Breakfast?

I've talked about before about the poor nutrition those grab-off-the-shelf weight loss shakes have in them. Sugar and oil do not a healthy drink make. They don't taste that great, either.

On the blog here I've got several recipes for making your own Weight Loss shake or Weight Loss Smoothie. Don't tell me you don't have time, it only takes a couple of minutes to whip one up.

Today I had a Vanilla Nutella Banana Shake. It was delicious.

Here's how I made it:

5 crushed ice cubes
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
1 tbsp plain Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp Nutella
1/2 frozen banana
Almond milk and Slimtevia to taste.

I'm almost addicted to these morning Weight Loss shakes. I love the variety.
They just aren't for breakfast. You can have them anytime.

Check out the blog here for more weight loss recipes.

A great source for cooking for fat loss is Karine Losier's Metabolic Cooking.
Click here to check it out.

Here's to you living longer and healthier,

Brian

Brian Sater, Owner
Better Life Communication
http://bsate.my90forlife.com


No comments:

Post a Comment