Monday, April 1, 2013

How to Eat Healthy for Fat Loss

My last blog post I put up a compiled list of my blogposts that have had to do with fat loss.
It was all about Healthy Shakes for Weight Loss. 

Today I am going to list the different salad ideas I've put together. So check them out. They're great. 



Check out this Fruit and Veggie Salad!

 


I got this next idea from Josh Bezoni. It is called a Monster Salad. You put whatever you like in it and as much as you want, so you have a great salad for fat loss.


Tonight's Monster Salad!
http://healthpromotionandwellness.blogspot.com/2012/09/tonights-monster-salad.html


Continuing on that theme, here is my last entry for salads for weight loss:


I hope you enjoy all of these salad recipes and the weight loss shakes before this entry. Next, I'm putting up some great main dish recipes for fat loss!

Here's to you living younger, longer,

Brian

Brian Sater, Owner
Better Life Communication



No comments:

Post a Comment