Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Change Your Weight Loss Workout to 30 Minutes or Less

When I first heard about losing weight with the 7-Minute Muscle workout, I thought this was hocus pocus or a workout for freaks, not you and me. I was pleasantly surprised by what I found, though.  Jon Benson put together a fantastic program, for an everyday guy like me to a bodybuilder.

I do have a word of warning for you, though. When you first start reading, don't get scared away by all of the research in this. The workout is in here. If you don't want to get bogged down in the science of it, don't run away, go to the workout.

In a sentence, this workout is research-based. You will lose weight. You will lose fat because you are working out smarter. The exercises and system provided in here allow you to spend less time working out and more time doing what you want to do.

You literally, can, workout in 7 minutes a day.

As with all exercise programs, check with your doctor first to see if you are healthy enough for it. I also would suggest that if you are not in great shape, as many people aren't, just start a little easier and go at your level.

Jon goes into great detail on the "hows" and "whys." I said you could get lost in this, but what is really cool is how he gives you photos, detailed descriptions, and video links to show you how to do the exercises! This was awesome!

What I did with his system is add the 3-minute warm-up, the 7-minute workout, and the 9-minute cardio together for a daily workout. That's only 19 minutes of  exercise time each day. It's an amazingly focused way to workout which is why it is so effective.

In the time it takes me to get up, throw some workout clothes on, do these exercises, and warm down, I have spent only 30 minutes in all! So if you're spending hours at the gym not getting anywhere with your workout, check this out.

You can use this at the gym and not spend so much time there as well. You've got to go check out Jon Benson's "7 Minute Muscle" by Clicking Here


Brian Sater, Owner
Better Life Communication


No comments:

Post a Comment