Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lose Weight with Healthy Ice Cream

Hi everyone!

I was doing the "frig stare" the other day, wondering what to eat. You know, you open your refrigerator and look inside for something to eat just staring because you don't know what you want to eat?

I don't like to do this. I like to have a plan or a list on my frig of healthy ideas of food to eat. This happens to all of us from time to time, though doesn't it?

I saw some plain Greek Yogurt sitting there. I could have made a Smoothie - you can see some of my ideas here on the blog, for those. I did have a hankering for blueberries. I decided to have a snack with some of the blueberrries, Greek yogurt, and I put some Stevia in for sweetening.

But I also thought that I would like some ice cream later. I had enough leftover that I just put my Greek Yogurt container in the freezer with the blueberries and Stevia mixed in.

Now I had a healthy alternative for a snack later on! Healthy ice cream. Try it, you'll lose weight, or more importantly, lose body fat.

Be sure to check out the Metabolic Cooking recipes by clicking here






Brian Sater, Owner
Better Life Communication




No comments:

Post a Comment